At Blueprint Brand Strategies, led by Stephanie Jackman
, brand building begins with the development of a strategic plan - a Brand Blueprint. The Brand Blueprint is designed through three progressive steps and will provide your organization with strategic context for the business decisions in years to come.
Facilitated discussions help your team to crystallize the vision for your brand and define, in measurable terms, what success looks like in the next 12 months and the next five years.
Customer research helps to clarify opportunities for your brand. Individual interviews identify and examine factors that will affect your success, including customer perceptions, industry trends and the competition. It also confirms your company has set realistic objectives for its brand. Blueprint Brand Strategies includes full research results and implications with every Brand Blueprint.
When the vision for the brand and its current reality are understood, a brand strategy is developed to close the gap. This strategy will guide your decision-making and ensure that you develop a consistent and unique brand relationship. It includes:
- – where your brand sits relative to the competition from the customer’s perspective
- – what your brand offers that is both unique and meaningful, and how it will deliver on that promise
- – how your promise permeates the different areas of your business
- – what your organization stands for and how it speaks to reflect that
- – a review of your existing materials to identify ways to align the messages, visuals and personality and/or rationalize expenditures
- – a 12-month calendar of communications, and the associated budget, to promote your brand to your stakeholders